Monday, October 3, 2016

Let Me Introduce Our New Family Member! (a.k.a. Why I've Been Absent)

Hi all! Unless you've been following me on Instagram, long time no see!

I have a good reason. ;)


Our healthy lil girl was born in our home a little over a month ago on August 30th, weighing 6 lbs. 5 oz, and as you can imagine life has been full of adjustments!

I want to write-up her whirlwind birth story for another post - hopefully I'll get the chance before she's a year old, hehe.

Slowly, veeery slowly we're resurfacing back into the public sphere, so I'll be blogging a bit again this month, including another post later today to welcome the Fall season in your home (where did September go?!).

I've missed y'all and am glad to be back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...