Monday, February 16, 2015

Next Project! Tall Dresser

Going down the assembly line of furniture I procured as a set last month at an estate auction, my next conquest is this handsome tall dresser!


I'm not keeping it as a set as far as colors go for these pieces, so no Coastal Blue for this guy. I'll leave the color as a surprise...


Also I'm attempting to use a glaze for the first time with him - we'll see how that goes. The glaze is GF's Van Dyke Brown, or as I like to call it, the Dick Van Dyke (teehee).

Between snowstorms and wickedly freezing temperatures this week, I'm hoping to get to my ma's house to take pix of another project that I just finished to show y'all. Keep an eye out!

Any projects you are working on this week?



p.s. - check out some awesome gold paint furniture makeovers at Better After. Lindsey was kind enough to feature my gold-dipped side tables in the collection, so pop on over and show she and the other features some love!

2 comments:

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...