Monday, October 6, 2014

New Month, New Updates

Hey all!  Change is stirring! Along with the refreshingly cool autumnal air that this time of year brings, Draven Made has been getting a much needed breath of fresh air as well. If you haven't checked out the blog site in awhile, I suppose you can see that bits of it have been modified.  I've been slowly doing a lot of revamping to this site the past month, especially last week (thus the lack of a post).  More changes to come that will (hopefully!) make the blog fun and easier to navigate.

What do y'all think of the new look so far? Liking the changes? Finding new things?  Absolutely hate it?

I'll be resuming regular posts starting tomorrow (Tues), which I'm excited about as I have some furniture makeovers from this project and this swell find I've been working on to share!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...