Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bookshelf Peak & Groupon Win

Making more progress on the bookshelves today!  Aiming to have them done by mid-week!


Also this weekend we scored a great pair of chairs for $89 ($94 w/ tax, free s/h) on Groupon.  I've been looking for a pair of these to go as the head chairs in the dining room, and most upholstered dining chairs I've seen run in the range of $100-$200 each.  So as you can imagine, I snatched these babies up when the deal was on!  The leather is not what I was looking for, but they'll do as I'm thinking I can reupholster them down the road (hoping the leather wears out fast, hehe).  I may even use them in the living room for now too.  We'll see.  Either way, yay for some chairs!  (they may arrive before our sofa does, hah)


Speaking of the sofa, we may just barely get our sofa in time for xmas.  It'll be close!  I spoke with our sales clerk this weekend, and she said the sofa is scheduled to be shipped Dec 19th, so we're crossing fingers!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...