Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dollar Tree - Now Accepts Coupons! BOGO Puffs Tissues

I went to the Dollar Tree today to get some napkins and a new toilet brush (sad to say, they no longer had toilet brushes).  BUT they made up for it when I saw a poster reading...

(image courtesy of dollartree.com)

*que epic music*  No seriously,  do it.  Click and listen as you read the awesomeness to follow.

I asked a clerk about it, and she told me they had just started it over the Labor Day weekend.  Cool beans yo.

This changes some of my strategy now for getting household items - there is potential to come away with free or nearly free things, like their Dawn or Ajax dish soaps, Crest and Colgate toothpaste, canned goods, etc.

For myself, I had a coupon for $1 off 2 boxes of Puffs tissues.  My eyes caught sight of their stock of Puffs, and that epic music started playing again in my head.


So, I paid $1.06 (total w/ tax) for 2 boxes of 100 ct Puffs tissues!  Just 2 months ago I paid (and it was on sale) $4.88 for a 3-pk of Puffs tissues, 124 ct each.  Admittedly, that 3-pk purchase is what gave me a $5 coupon booklet for P&G products such as Puffs, Crest, Dawn soap, etc., so it'll pay off a bit in the end.  But, $1.63 per box versus $.53 per box is a deal I'll gladly go for again!


Spread the word (and the epic music love)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...